Confrérie des Exorcistes
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

This is a private forum of users of the game Les Royaumes Renaissants

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

OFF amministration of the forum

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Quarion

Quarion

Lieu de résidence principale : Modena

OFF amministration of the forum Empty
MessageSujet: OFF amministration of the forum   OFF amministration of the forum Icon_minitimeSam 26 Sep 2015, 5:14 pm

OFF GAME i've ask at the members of this forum in the Rome Forum of the Church who is the founder and i know that is Guillaume, but he is death and Marie_clarence like him.
So now we don't have a admin forum and we need it, like the player of the chancellor of the CDF i've ask at the team of forumattivo the lead of this forum.
If there are some moderator can they write their name here for the team of forumattivo.
Thanks
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Dimitri

Dimitri

Lieu de résidence principale : None - Travelling for the Missionary Campaign

MessageSujet: Re: OFF amministration of the forum   OFF amministration of the forum Icon_minitimeLun 28 Sep 2015, 11:37 pm

OFF GAME: Look this case!
I need certificate one apprentice for become Exorcist, since Ma-am Marie_clarence was not, these Brotherhood is fallin' down, I have presented my participative election for become the new arch-exorciste if one man not vote...

I had not elected myself, many people is with me and many friends from Spain and Italy is going to learn Exorcism, it's the unic RP via for learn these way, our priests would has not full power if these Brotherhood is broken.
Takin' responsabilities

And I am preacher in Ottoman empire (RK game) and future arch-bishop.

If it has one leader, where's him? ...
Quarion

Quarion

Lieu de résidence principale : Modena

MessageSujet: Re: OFF amministration of the forum   OFF amministration of the forum Icon_minitimeMar 29 Sep 2015, 6:30 pm

OFF GAME
Dimitri i'ìve ask to the admin the power of the foundation, but we need the vote of all the members
Please vote here
https://exorcisme-rr.forum2jeux.com/t973-survey-for-election-of-the-founder-of-the-forum
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: OFF amministration of the forum   OFF amministration of the forum Icon_minitime

OFF amministration of the forum
Page 1 sur 1