Confrérie des Exorcistes
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

This is a private forum of users of the game Les Royaumes Renaissants

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

Arrival of Fuser Thucydides Ooms [IG: Fuser]

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Fuser

Arrival of Fuser Thucydides Ooms [IG: Fuser] Empty
MessageSujet: Arrival of Fuser Thucydides Ooms [IG: Fuser]   Arrival of Fuser Thucydides Ooms [IG: Fuser] Icon_minitimeLun 28 Oct 2013, 9:51 pm

After some research at Rome, his intrest was taken by the Brotherhood of Exorcists. There were some strange people in Holland with some strange ideas, certainly ideas he couldn't fit within normal behaviour. Because of this, he saddled his horse and traveled to the headquarters of the Brotherhood so he could try to understand what was happening in Holland. Once he arrived, he knocked on the door shouting his name...

Greetings. Archdeacon Fuser Thucydides Ooms of Utrecht would like to enter!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Bolsius
Professeur exorciste
Professeur exorciste

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of Fuser Thucydides Ooms [IG: Fuser]   Arrival of Fuser Thucydides Ooms [IG: Fuser] Icon_minitimeMer 30 Oct 2013, 10:04 am

Welkom mijn beste, wat fijn U hier te mogen begroeten

Welcome Sir, how nice to welcome you here
Fuser

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of Fuser Thucydides Ooms [IG: Fuser]   Arrival of Fuser Thucydides Ooms [IG: Fuser] Icon_minitimeMer 30 Oct 2013, 12:04 pm

Tot zijn verbazing was het een oude kennis die hem kwam begroeten. De verbazing maakte al vlug plaats voor blijdschap waarbij een glimlach op zijn gezicht verscheen.

Broeder Bolsius, dat is lang geleden! Hoe maakt u het?

---

To his surprise it was an old friend who came to greet him. The surprise made soon place for gladness when a smile on his face appeared.

Father Bolsius, what a long time ago! How are you doing?
Bolsius
Professeur exorciste
Professeur exorciste

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of Fuser Thucydides Ooms [IG: Fuser]   Arrival of Fuser Thucydides Ooms [IG: Fuser] Icon_minitimeMer 30 Oct 2013, 2:49 pm

I'm fine, thank you. But what brings You here.

Met mij gaat het goed. Maar wat brengt U hier ?
Fuser

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of Fuser Thucydides Ooms [IG: Fuser]   Arrival of Fuser Thucydides Ooms [IG: Fuser] Icon_minitimeMer 30 Oct 2013, 3:49 pm

Fuser glimlachte toen hem de vraag werd gesteld wat hij hier kwam doen.

Wel, ik denk dat het tijd wordt dat u wat gezelschap krijgt in de strijd tegen demonen. U staat er al een tijdje alleen voor en het interesseert me wel eerlijk gezegd ook. Ik kan er enkel maar Jah en zijn leer er beter door begrijpen. Denkt u niet?

---

Fuser smiled when he was asked what he came to do.

Well, I think it's time you get some company with the battle against demons. For a long time you were on your own and it does intrest me. I can only understand God better with it and his teaching. Don't you think?
Bolsius
Professeur exorciste
Professeur exorciste

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of Fuser Thucydides Ooms [IG: Fuser]   Arrival of Fuser Thucydides Ooms [IG: Fuser] Icon_minitimeJeu 31 Oct 2013, 9:10 am

Het verheugd me dat Jah versterking heeft gestuurd. Ik hoop dat u snel met de opleiding kan beginnen. Als U hulp nodig heeft weet U me te vinden, neem ik aan.

It pleased me that Jah has sent reinforcement. I hope you can start quickly with the training.
If you need help you know where to find me, I assume
Fuser

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of Fuser Thucydides Ooms [IG: Fuser]   Arrival of Fuser Thucydides Ooms [IG: Fuser] Icon_minitimeJeu 31 Oct 2013, 9:28 pm

Ik dank u zeer voor uw woorden. Enig idee waar ik me kan en mag aanmelden?

---

I thank you for your words. Any idea where I can and may sign up?
Bolsius
Professeur exorciste
Professeur exorciste

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of Fuser Thucydides Ooms [IG: Fuser]   Arrival of Fuser Thucydides Ooms [IG: Fuser] Icon_minitimeVen 01 Nov 2013, 8:46 am

Ik zal proberen iemand om te vinden die u kan binnenlaten.  Maar als u het semenarie wil gaan volgen heeft u enkele documenten nodig nl:
•uw Curriculum Vitae;

•een korte brief van motivatie (zeggen waarom wil je Demonologie studeren, waarom u een exorcist wil worden, wat Uw verwachtingen zijn enz.);

•en een brief van aanbeveling van een superieure (een aartsbisschop of een kardinaal).
(of in Uw geval een mede exorcist )

I'll seek for someone to give you the key. But if you want to go to the semenarie you need some documents

To accept you in the seminary, you need:

•your Curriculum Vitae;

•a brief letter of motivation (saying why do you want to study demonology, why do you want to become an exorcist, expectations etc.);

•and a letter of recommendation of a superior (an archbishop or a cardinal).

Fuser

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of Fuser Thucydides Ooms [IG: Fuser]   Arrival of Fuser Thucydides Ooms [IG: Fuser] Icon_minitimeVen 01 Nov 2013, 9:18 pm

Fuser glimlachte naar broeder Bolsius toen hij om bepaalde documenten vroeg.

Wel vooraleer ik hiergeen reisde heb ik de nodige documenten al opgesteld. Kwestie van zo weinig mogelijk tijd te verliezen.

Fuser overhandige zijn Curriculum Vitae, zijn motivatiebrief en zijn aanbevelingsbrief.

Curriculum Vitae:

Motivatiebrief:

Aanbevelingsbrief:

---

Fuser to brother Bolsius when he asked for some documents.

Well before I travelled to here, I did write and ask some documents. Just because I don't want to loose time.

Fuser hands over his Curriculum Vitae, his letter of motivation en the letter of recommmendation.

Citation :
Curriculum Vitae

Personal

Citizen of the County Holland; City Utrecht
Lives in luxuary (level 4)
Owner of twoo fields of wheat
Commander of the Order of Merit (Holland)

Politics:
- Twice Mayor of Rotterdam
- Min. 5 times Mayor of Utrecht
- Multiple times Councilmember
- Former Chancellor of Holland

Military:
- Veteran of the war against the Bourrins
- Hochmeister of the Teutonic Ordre (member of the High Council of the Holy Armies)
- Teutonic knight

Relgious:
- Archdeacon of Utrecht

Citation :
Letter of motivation

There is not much known in Holland about exorcism and since Holland gets more influences with apostates against the Church, I do want to arm myself intellectuel against this. Within this I want to study and understand the arts of demonology so the Beast without a Name gets no chance at the children of God/Jah. Besides you can only understand God/Jah better if you know how to deal with his enemies.

Citation :
Arrival of Fuser Thucydides Ooms [IG: Fuser] 445923Florius3

To the Brotherhood of exorcists;

To His Eminence Monseigneur Jean Leonard De La Roche, Archexorcist of the Brotherhood of Exorcists,

We, Florius Christiaan van den Kasteele van Eckhardt, Bishop of Utrecht, Apostolic Nuntius of Holland, Vice-Primate of the Holy Roman Empire, Gross Hospittler of the Teutonic Order under the very sacred seal of this letter declare;

The trustworthiness of Fuser Thucydides Ooms, Archdeacon of Utrecht, Hochmeister of the Teutonic Ordre, Teutonic Knight, under the guidance of the brotherhood of exorcist that may he recognize the demonic posessions and that he may heal those who are possesed in Holland.

May Jah guide your path.

Florius Christiaan van den Kasteele van Eckhardt,

Arrival of Fuser Thucydides Ooms [IG: Fuser] ZegelFloriusRood1_zpsfa02013d
Bolsius
Professeur exorciste
Professeur exorciste

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of Fuser Thucydides Ooms [IG: Fuser]   Arrival of Fuser Thucydides Ooms [IG: Fuser] Icon_minitimeLun 04 Nov 2013, 8:38 am

I'd send a letter to SirJohnny
Fuser

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of Fuser Thucydides Ooms [IG: Fuser]   Arrival of Fuser Thucydides Ooms [IG: Fuser] Icon_minitimeVen 08 Nov 2013, 6:03 pm

I did write him too. I haven't get any response yet... :(
Sir.Johnny
Exorciste
Exorciste
Sir.Johnny

Lieu de résidence principale : Firenze

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of Fuser Thucydides Ooms [IG: Fuser]   Arrival of Fuser Thucydides Ooms [IG: Fuser] Icon_minitimeMer 13 Nov 2013, 5:59 pm

I'm here.
Nice to meet you

said the archexorciste,
then inviting them to come in,
said to the newcomer:

You have to fill some forms in the secretariat
http://delaroche.forumattivo.com
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of Fuser Thucydides Ooms [IG: Fuser]   Arrival of Fuser Thucydides Ooms [IG: Fuser] Icon_minitime

Arrival of Fuser Thucydides Ooms [IG: Fuser]
Page 1 sur 1