Confrérie des Exorcistes
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

This is a private forum of users of the game Les Royaumes Renaissants

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
Voir le deal
69.99 €

Arrival of Koco

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Koco

Koco

Arrival of Koco Empty
MessageSujet: Arrival of Koco   Arrival of Koco Icon_minitimeSam 17 Aoû 2013, 8:07 am

The priest of Brno, MM, ZKC, happened to the entrance of the building and rang the doorbell.

A man opened the door, he said.

Good morning, I am Koco, I am priest of Brno, Markrabstvi Moravske, Zeme Koruny Ceske. I am nominated bishop of Brno and I want to study demonology.

*OOC: My english is weak, but I need translation. This is Ok.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Mirceadino
Fantôme
Fantôme
Mirceadino

Lieu de résidence principale : 1 High Street, Solar Paradise

Arrival of Koco Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of Koco   Arrival of Koco Icon_minitimeMer 21 Aoû 2013, 9:48 pm

After a lot of insistence at the door, Mircea went to open it.

Greetings, father! I'm sorry for the delay. Enter, enter...

The cardinal invited the newcomer inside the office to discuss. It wasn't nice to keep the guests outside!

I appreciate your initiative. I was like you, from a little country, with the great desire to protect my parishioners in any possible way.
To accept you in the seminary, I need:

• your Curriculum Vitae;
  • a brief letter of motivation (saying why do you want to study demonology, why do you want to become an exorcist, expectations etc.);
  • and a letter of recommendation of a superior (an archbishop or a cardinal).

Can you get these, please?

Your face is familiar to me, I've seen you in the Villa San Loyats. Good to see you here too! Perhaps I forgot to introduce myself, I apologize... I'm Mircea "Dino" von Hohenzollern, I have many offices, but I'm here as vice-archexorcist. If you have any query, feel free to ask.
Koco

Koco

Arrival of Koco Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of Koco   Arrival of Koco Icon_minitimeJeu 22 Aoû 2013, 5:01 am

Your Eminence,

I wrote letter to my Archbishop, I wait.
Prepare all the documents and show them to you. A moment.

and yes, I am Czech Viceprefect in Villa San Loyats (Head-translator) and I see you in Villa San Loyats, I know you...
Thank you.

Koco thank you and he enters the building...
Egal
Archexorciste
Archexorciste
Egal

Arrival of Koco Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of Koco   Arrival of Koco Icon_minitimeMar 27 Aoû 2013, 10:51 am

Welcome, dear Brother! said His Eminence seeing the Czech bishop entering the halls of the Brotherhood palace.

It's a great pleaure to see You here. I noticed You have yet met His Eminence the vice-archexorcist... very well! I'm here as an Exorcist, spending mainly my efforts as a Professor of Exorcism for the Italian candidates.

I hope You'll stay comfortable here.
Contenu sponsorisé

Arrival of Koco Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of Koco   Arrival of Koco Icon_minitime

Arrival of Koco
Page 1 sur 1