Confrérie des Exorcistes
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

This is a private forum of users of the game Les Royaumes Renaissants

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
Voir le deal
69.99 €

Arrival of priest Oberon from Germany

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Oberon.

Oberon.

Arrival of priest Oberon from Germany Empty
MessageSujet: Arrival of priest Oberon from Germany   Arrival of priest Oberon from Germany Icon_minitimeMar 26 Sep 2017, 7:52 pm

Oberon's steps led him to the door of the Brotherhood of Exorcist and he knocked, then he took the invitation from Father Eduardo out of his bag. He smooth his black priest robes with one hand and then he looked around, till the doors open. "Hello, my name is Oberon and I'm priest of the Holy German Aristolelian Church. I came here to study under the Brotherhood." He speaks very friendly and smiled openly.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Egal
Archexorciste
Archexorciste
Egal

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of priest Oberon from Germany   Arrival of priest Oberon from Germany Icon_minitimeVen 29 Sep 2017, 4:17 pm

An old butler, serving the clerics of the Brotherhood from many years before, had opened the door and found a young priest in front of him, presenting himself to be welcomed in the entry hall.

Noticing the letter, the servant told the man to wait until the arrival of His Eminence Edoardo and went to search for the Archiexorcist.

After two dozens of minutes, more or less, the butler came back, together with the leader of the Brotherhood.

Welcome, dear Brother! I hope You travelled easily to the Palace!
Oberon.

Oberon.

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of priest Oberon from Germany   Arrival of priest Oberon from Germany Icon_minitimeSam 30 Sep 2017, 4:34 pm

Oberon nodded slightly to the words of the old butler and answered, that he will be waiting. His eyes followed the man until he couldn't see him anymore, then the young man looked around himself. He smiled to Father Edoardo and answered very respectfully. "My obeisance, Father Edoardo." At his words he bowed to Edoardo. "I did have a very nice journey, thank you. I hope you're well?"
Egal
Archexorciste
Archexorciste
Egal

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of priest Oberon from Germany   Arrival of priest Oberon from Germany Icon_minitimeMer 04 Oct 2017, 6:14 pm

I'm well, too. said His Eminence.

You told our butler that You would like to study our courses at the Brotherhood. Am I right?
Oberon.

Oberon.

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of priest Oberon from Germany   Arrival of priest Oberon from Germany Icon_minitimeJeu 05 Oct 2017, 10:45 am

“That's the reason I'm here, yes.“ Confirmed Oberon, that he want to study under the Brotherhood of Exorcists. He had made this decision very carefully and with a lot of thinking about his further education. After thinking it through, he has talked to his bishop about his wishes and so he was here. Oberon smiled openly. ”And I have the hope, that you will give me permission to study here, your Eminence. Because I did think very carefully about my choice of education.
Egal
Archexorciste
Archexorciste
Egal

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of priest Oberon from Germany   Arrival of priest Oberon from Germany Icon_minitimeMar 14 Nov 2017, 6:35 pm

Oh, that's really good.said His Eminence
So, You have to submit Your request for the courses in the proper Hall, dear Brother, following the simple rules expected.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of priest Oberon from Germany   Arrival of priest Oberon from Germany Icon_minitime

Arrival of priest Oberon from Germany
Page 1 sur 1